Dear Sirs, On May 25, 2018, „GDPR", a new EU regulation that aims to unify data protection regulations across the EU, came into force. As a Sportis SFC Łochowo club, we would like to inform you that we protect your personal data as best we can. We take the utmost care in connection with the processing of personal data, in particular in preventing unauthorized access, loss or unlawful distribution. On the other hand, if you cease to cooperate with us, we delete your data or subject it to animation after the expiry of deadlines necessary for the processing of your data, resulting, for example, from mandatory legal regulations.
In accordance with Article 13 of the aforementioned Regulation, we inform you that:.
- . The administrator of your personal data processed in connection with the existing cooperation is Sportis SFC Łochowo 86-065 Łochowo, ul. Dębowa 18d. Contact: e-mail: , phone: . .
- . Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting enrollment for: soccer classes for children and youth Sportis SFC Łochowo 86-065 Łochowo, ul. Dębowa 18d. Contact: email: , phone: group and individual activities, one-day and multi-day trips to tournaments and holiday camps for children and young people, any activities under : name Your personal data will also be processed for the proper organization of football competitions /data made available to organizations supervising the Polish Football Association, Ministry of Sport and Recreation and other entities supervising the work of the club. Your image will also be used to disseminate photos and company materials from our events on the Internet, e-mail, social networking sites. Your personal data will be processed to issue invoices regarding our activities and information about our current offer. They will also be used for courteous purposes, i.e. to send you greetings on special occasions. Based on Article 6(1)(a, b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- . Personal data will be stored until you revoke your consent.
- . You have the right to request access to your personal data from the controller, the right to rectify delete or restrict processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to data portability.
- . You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- . Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to carry out orders in accordance with the contract. In case of failure to provide data it will not be possible to execute the contract. .
- . Data provided by you will not be made available to third parties. Recipients of data will be only institutions authorized by law.
- . Data made available by you will not be subject to profiling.
- . Your personal data will be stored and processed for the period necessary for the performance of the contractual obligation. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) applicable from 25.05.2018. We comply with our duty of information regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR policy.
- Entity information: Sportis SFC Łochowo 86-065 Łochowo, ul. Dębowa 18d Tax ID: 5542569408 Company ID: 093169732.
- . Contact information: Sportis SFC Łochowo 86-065 Łochowo, ul. Dębowa 18d. Contact: email: , phone: . .
- . Cost of membership fee - according to signed contract.
- . We offer a service in the form of training children and youth in soccer training.
- Information about all available forms of payment fee payment of membership fee only through the Przelewy24 system via the ProTrainUp club platform.
- . Logo of Przelewy24 as an intermediary company in handling online payments can be found on https://sportis.protrainup.com/en/integrations.
- . The Sportis SFC Łochowo class participant pays the membership fee through the Przelewy24 system via the ProTrainUp club platform.
- . Detailed information obligations of the online retailer are available in the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014
- . Training classes are held according to the schedule set by the Sportis SFC Łochowo club.
- . Any disputed matters shall be decided by Sportis SFC Łochowo at its meeting.